JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am just curious if there is a need for ammo cans. Lately they have all but dried up and trying to find some is only at ridiculous prices. I am bidding on some lots and will know late next week what the outcome will be. I need a few but after that I am selling the rest. These will be various sizes. Is there anyone interested?

SF-

I am just curious if there is a need for ammo cans. Lately they have all but dried up and trying to find some is only at ridiculous prices. I am bidding on some lots and will know late next week what the outcome will be. I need a few but after that I am selling the rest. These will be various sizes. Is there anyone interested?

SF-

At the show last week in Vancouver, a guy was selling very nice 50 cal cans for $7 and 30 cal cans for $5. I only got 2 for some dumb reason :( compared to my local surplus store in Salem that wants $17 for 50 cal cans!!! And they only had 2, both of which were in poor shape.
The gunshow guy had a huge stack of them, but they were going fast, so I would guess he may have been underpriced?

At the show last week in Vancouver, a guy was selling very nice 50 cal cans for $7 and 30 cal cans for $5. I only got 2 for some dumb reason :( compared to my local surplus store in Salem that wants $17 for 50 cal cans!!! And they only had 2, both of which were in poor shape.
The gunshow guy had a huge stack of them, but they were going fast, so I would guess he may have been underpriced?

No....50 cal cans were $5.99 ea at Sgt. Gator's in Boring as of last week...I bought a few more.

Bob's in Longview usually has 30 cal for $8 and 50 cal for $10. They usually only have a few at a time, and they're not in great shape, but they're not too bad.

$5 to $7 on the .30, $7 to $10 on the .50. And that is for, like new. If they are beat up, half that price. Bill, the ammo can guy from the Portland area gunshows, buys them by the truckload from army base surplus. He has the best price, and consistent supply. The hard part is if you mail order, you pay $10 shipping, on a $5 can.
Good luck Silver Fox, on your bidding!

There's a gun show in Portland this weekend and you can usually pick them up for 6-8 dollars each. Of course you'd have to drive to Portland and suffer through all of that eye candy at the show just to get them!

I've recently purchased ammo cans from a fellow in Portland by the name of Bruce who is selling great quality 30 cal. and 50 cal. cans for $8.00 each. He received a large shipment on 10/29/09. He's a great guy and said if anyone is in the market for them to contact him by e-mail ([email protected]) or phone (503-639-0013).

I've recently purchased ammo cans from a fellow in Portland by the name of Bruce who is selling great quality 30 cal. and 50 cal. cans for $8.00 each. He received a large shipment on 10/29/09. He's a great guy and said if anyone is in the market for them to contact him by e-mail ([email protected]) or phone (503-639-0013).

I bought 5 from Bruce today.. Great guy and quality.. he has plenty to sell, give him a call or email**

I drove from Falon Nv to Vegas a few months back. In some small settlement a guy had about an acre under a few trees next to the state hwy...and had literally THOUSANDS of cans, in sizes & shapes I've never seen...all GI surplus and for great prices.

Problem is, it's nearly a 2 day drive each direction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top