JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see a lot of gun adds here that give me a smile but one recently gave me a real chuckle. Guy puts up a 44 mag light weight revolver for sale saying he only put one shot through it. Said it recoiled more than expected so he is selling it for $850. A lot of money to take one shot.:D

Any adds here hit your funny bone?

This one I remember from last year around this time, guy bought a nice colt with tax money then realized that he needed the money to pay BACK the taxes ..... still never made much sense other then he filed wrongo_O ..... either way I giggled a little.

I get a chuckle from the sale ads that feature an pistol that is highly popular, very available, in production for decades, and generally considered very affordable...and after multi "bumps" and many thousands of "looks" still hasn't sold even though many identical ones have sold since his ad started.
Generally due to a ridiculous price and/or ridiculous restrictions...ie. will not ship, must have (particular state) Dr. and CPL and live within 15 miles,( must be tall, love walks on the beach, own an iguana ?)... acts like there's no such thing as an FFL whether a buyer will pay the costs or not....and like there aren't 4 in stock , under factory warranty at almost every gun store in the nation.
But, the seller remains oblivious...and it stays for sale, month after month.

I find the ones where they list out every single accessory they added to it and link to brand new prices for those adds and then knock off maybe 10% off new and state that it's a great deal, a bit funny.

I usually just move along anytime I see the words "Custom", "Tactical", or "Rare" in any WTS listing. So many new to guns people that have no clue on what they have or what it might be worth, or not worth...

WTS- Custom tactical super rare Ruger 10/22!!!
First $2000.00 takes it!!!

I see a lot of gun adds here that give me a smile but one recently gave me a real chuckle. Guy puts up a 44 mag light weight revolver for sale saying he only put one shot through it. Said it recoiled more than expected so he is selling it for $850. A lot of money to take one shot.:D

Any adds here hit your funny bone?
No ads here but it reminds me of my grandfather once had a 338 He didn't need and a blowhard he knew that didn't like his 357 lever action rifle because it recoiled too much. .. So in the interest of saving this man from the perils of too much recoil, he offered a trade.

No ads here but it reminds me of my grandfather once had a 338 He didn't need and a blowhard he knew that didn't like his 357 lever action rifle because it recoiled too much. .. So in the interest of saving this man from the perils of too much recoil, he offered a trade.

I had a friend shoot my High Point 9mm carbine rifle and tell me it was "fun but I do not care for the recoil".
I am pretty sure up to that point he had shot nothing more than a .22

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads