Funny signs

AMT

Reactions
Hey all, it appears that 2 threads have been merged. Let's keep this for REAL signs that you've seen and taken picts of.

****************************​

I've been searching and cannot find any threads for funny pictures. If there is one, obviously mods please feel free to move.

While out walking my wife and I ran across this sign. This sign is on the Washington State University Vancouver (WSUV) campus.

I'm not the greatest speller in the world (thank God for spell check), but even I caught this one. Hopefully "Clifton Strenths" is a class in spelling.

Resized952019032495173410956470.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
LOVE the idea! Here is one I took. I did some work for the owner at one time. He had a kid working for him who among other jobs did reader boards. The kid was a great example of "you had one job to do and....." He was famous for stuff like this.
When I saw this one, one morning I told the gal who was in charge of renting out the meeting rooms, which is what this was for, "hey that sounds like my kind of church service". She said Oscar drove by and saw it and let her know he was NOT amused. :)

Oscar.jpg

Reactions
Saw this at the local engine shop a few weeks ago, the owner is a cool guy and the shop is awesome to work with!
Love that one. The "gluten free" fad got to the point of being insane. Asked a few Docs and they said most of the people looking for gluten free had no idea what gluten even was and had been eating it all their life. Only a small percentage actually had a problem. It has gotten to where it seems everything is advertised this way now. Amazing the stuff you can get people to fall for.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom