JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
[QUOTE="UserNameInUse, post: 2221242, member: 40733" 170806_225012s-jpg.jpg ][/QUOTE]

NO schitt man!

Sadly I have seen a LOT of this over the years. Then the asshats who do it scream when they find some area is now closed to shooting. Makes us all look bad.
With government's takeover there is everything closed to shooting now. I think Americans just display their disagreement with and express their reaction to the oppression.
Moreover, many of these signs are anlawfully installed. E.g. shortly after you enter Rainier National Park there is still a huge "No firearms!" sign on the shoulder, although firearms are not restricted there since Feb. 22 2010.

Last Edited:
With government's takeover there is everything closed to shooting now. I think Americans just display their disagreement with and express their reaction to the oppression.
Moreover, many of these signs are anlawfully installed. E.g. shortly after you enter Rainier National Park there is still a huge "No firearms!" sign on the shoulder, although firearms are not restricted there since Feb. 22 2010.

Like the signs or not I can assure shooters what will NEVER help our case for opening up places. Pull crap like that to show you do not agree. People who do not shoot, see that, then you think they will be persuaded to vote to change things ? They see the sign shot full of holes and say "all shooters are irresponsible".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top