JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was cleaning a pistol in my living room (between marriages :D) and I lost the spring. I had no furniture in this living room besides a tv and a chair (it was very early in the "between"). I also looked under the window drapes. I couldn't find the spring, but I didn't have too much trouble finding a replacement part, and this was before the Internet.

A couple months later I was vacuuming the living room (I vacuum every couple months, whether it needs it or not) and I came across the spring on the floor. It apparently had flown up and got caught in my living room drapes. When I pushed the vacuum under the drapes it fell out.
Now you have a spare..

Now you have a spare..
(Stupid Answer #2):

:s0126: I sure do! It came with my car when I bought it new! Of course, it's one of those compact spares that cars come with for the last forty years. I have to really discipline myself to check the air pressure every year or so, but that would be true for a full sized spare.

Oops, this gag was too stupid, nobody laughed. I kinda liked it better than Answer #1.

Last Edited:
Atrek43.jpg

Atrek44.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR