JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
292822861_2811419329165290_5427339599876507025_n.jpg

294183835_315219287405196_9024554672195291640_n.jpg

This can also be women/men wife/husband.

I don't need a 10min explanation on why I have to take out the trash. It is full, take it out, before you pop a beer.

Also, also,
IDPA stage descriptions / why I just watch the other competitors.

View attachment 1244216

This can also be women/men wife/husband.

I don't need a 10min explanation on why I have to take out the trash. It is full, take it out, before you pop a beer.

Also, also,
IDPA stage descriptions / why I just watch the other competitors.
A friend of mine will ask a simple question, and then just as you start to answer it, interrupt with a 10-minute dissertation on why he's asking the question. STFU dude, I don't care why. Save it for the pub.

A friend of mine will ask a simple question, and then just as you start to answer it, interrupt with a 10-minute dissertation on why he's asking the question. STFU dude, I don't care why. Save it for the pub.

My dad.
I cannot tell you how many times i just go blank. He can drone and drone on about something for 90 minutes and expect you to listen. Even go so far as asking if you are listening. He doesnt pick up the cues that nobody gives 2 chits about the dissertation.
Ive started just telling him to shut it. For some reason that makes him unhappy.

My dad.
I cannot tell you how many times i just go blank. He can drone and drone on about something for 90 minutes and expect you to listen. Even go so far as asking if you are listening. He doesnt pick up the cues that nobody gives 2 chits about the dissertation.
Ive started just telling him to shut it. For some reason that makes him unhappy.
I stopped going over to a buddy's house because his wife would go on and on about how awful work was. Every. Damn. Day. If we put on a movie, she'd get on her laptop and look up every few minutes and ask what was going on. I'm not your director's cut commentator. Watch the movie or don't. 😡

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top