JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ones complaining about it are clueless. And the headline is so slanted. The sign does not make any threats. It strongly suggests that thieves do not take chances, but it hardly threatens them.

Parents apparently have no problems with the criminals stealing across the street from the school, just not the guns.
Of course, because criminals don't carry guns. And the guy with the gun is more dangerous than those criminals who never carry a gun. You hit it on the head. They are not thinking.

Eric Holder said in a speech back in the late 90's that the plan was to make guns like cigarette smokers. The media has been brainwashing the public that any mention of guns is bad. You can see it on the news every night. If someone is killed with a hammer, he's the suspected killer, but if a gun was used he's "the gunman". Now it's worse than ever.
So now even a sign is bad and scary.
What's scary to me is how many brainwashed idiots are out there.

Eric Holder said in a speech back in the late 90's that the plan was to make guns like cigarette smokers. The media has been brainwashing the public that any mention of guns is bad. You can see it on the news every night. If someone is killed with a hammer, he's the suspected killer, but if a gun was used he's "the gunman". Now it's worse than ever.
So now even a sign is bad and scary.
What's scary to me is how many brainwashed idiots are out there.

Sadly I see that effect. A few months back my step son, now in boot camp, saw a guy open carrying and immediately said "must be a drug dealer." My wife and I both carry and his first instinct is to assume he was a criminal.

He called in to Lars Larson yesterday. I guess the cops got "several complaints" and they had to call the guy. He told them thanks for the call but, he was not touching the sign. They said, "Okay, have a nice day sir."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top