JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This morning on Portland Craigslist.

Posted 38 minutes ago

Pay for a kick to the balls! - $20

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

Will pay to be kicked in the balls! Just show up and give me your hardest Kick!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

This isn't a Craigslist ad, but a Craigslist ad story...

When I was living back east, a buddy of mine found a recurve bow that he had been lusting over for sometime on Craigslist. It was available in the next town over, so he made arrangements to pick it up.

Upon arrival, he pulls into the guys driveway and waves to the seller, a very large fella in a dirty, white sleeveless tank top. As my buddy is getting out of his car, the fella spit his dip and said "Ya here for the bow or the blow (read blowjie)?"

I guess the guy had 2 Craigslist ads for very different things...my buddy high tailed it out of there and is still looking for that bow. I give him crap about it often lol

This one comes to you from OfferUp, which is basically another Craigslist and just as bad but comical at times...

Hobie Pro Angler 14
Graham, WA
Posted 15 hours ago in Boats & Marine

Spencer
(20)

Used (normal wear)
Selling my 2015 plastic battleship. See title for description. I've changed to a slimmer hobie and want to sell this one to get a newer model outback 2017 or newer. This is one of the most stable kayaks you will ever try. It took a lot of effort for me to intentionally flip this once out on the water and I'm a bit over 200lbs. Kayak is comfortable and effortless enough to spend an entire day ot on the water. Bring a cooler and your rod! Capable enough to fish about anyplace in the sound and even off the coast of you get the right gear. Don't be stupid with your offers. There's some disease on this platform a lot of you have... resist the urge or I'll troll you

HAHAHA:p:p:p:p

autopsy table (Milwaukie)

00101_hugOQN28Hx5_600x450.jpg

condition: salvage

Old autopsy table. My parents built a cover over it and used to use it as a table for potting plants. It's quite worn down at the edges.
I think the drain is clogged with leaves but can be unclogged.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p So sad if this gets thrown away...

FREE BACON (Seriously)(Tacoma)

image 1 of 2

00f0f_6NNiROxdyAt_600x450.jpg
00f0f_6NNiROxdyAt_50x50c.jpg 00606_26AuJ203hEZ_50x50c.jpg

I am a vegan and my (soon to be ex husband) went out and purchased 20 lbs of bacon as some sort of sick joke and I need it out of my fridge TODAY!! I don't want to throw away that much bacon but I will if it's not gone asap. Call/text for address
2873.png 2874.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads