JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its funny that I've been needing one of these for years but procrastinating to buy one....;)

Parts Washing Tank
Olympia.

00R0R_iiXxgH9Ly6l_600x450.jpg

I have a harbor freight parts washing tank that has been in my shop for years. We are downsizing and I would like to give it away.

Thanks Lee;)

Last Edited:
C/L Olympia 4-1-2018
Posted about 14 hours ago

<broken link removed>

Free Clarabelle Cow plush toy to a loving (vegan) home (westside oly)

00n0n_kwqD8MZ2GM1_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

make / manufacturer: Disney
model name / number: Clarabelle

Giving away my precious Clarabella. We've been together for years, but I'm feeling so guilty about last night that I just can't stand to look her in the eyes anymore. :(

I've been vegan for 15 years, but last night it was my homie's birthday and we got hella wasted at McCoy's downtown and on the way home I ended up eating....

a whopper junior! from burger king! the cruelest piece of corporate meat ever thought of by satan!

I just can't live with myself. I'm going to church to confess my sins this morning .

You can stop by any time in the afternoon to get Clarabella and bring her to a more loving home that treats cows better than I do.

:(

Please call or text, no emails.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6548885998

posted: about 14 hours ago

I wanted to respond with all of their desires to take Clarabelle from them...... then when they answer the door grab Clarabelle run away laughing manically & incoherently....:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

This is not C/L but another variant if on line public selling, Offer Up. BEWARE OF SCAMS and always be ready for anything.

f960021e8fcd4567acd32de4bb81554d.jpg 692a92cafd054a1dab6c38b8c1a13b46.jpg 3554e20ac8ae401796f416515d466c6e.jpg
$0
Ladders free
Posted 2 hours ago in Tools & Machinery in Tacoma, WA • Used (normal wear)
Be really careful with a tall skinny black guy with black sweat shirt and pants he drives an older red minivan like a Chrysler him and his white girl partner go around possibly stealing ladders and uses fake name/profiles to meet always somewhere never gives his address maybe they both live in the van. I met up with him in front of an elementary school yesterday evening and because I didn't like the ladders because they were pretty beat up he came to me when I was distracted and punched me several times so I hit the ground unconsciously then I got up bleeding and he was loading up his ladders so I walked away and he came over and struck me again several times in my face. If you see this guy please call the police since they are looking for him because I made a report. Thanks so much for helping me.

C/L Olympia 4-1-2018
Posted about 14 hours ago

<broken link removed>

Free Clarabelle Cow plush toy to a loving (vegan) home (westside oly)

View attachment 446149

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

make / manufacturer: Disney
model name / number: Clarabelle

Giving away my precious Clarabella. We've been together for years, but I'm feeling so guilty about last night that I just can't stand to look her in the eyes anymore. :(

I've been vegan for 15 years, but last night it was my homie's birthday and we got hella wasted at McCoy's downtown and on the way home I ended up eating....

a whopper junior! from burger king! the cruelest piece of corporate meat ever thought of by satan!

I just can't live with myself. I'm going to church to confess my sins this morning .

You can stop by any time in the afternoon to get Clarabella and bring her to a more loving home that treats cows better than I do.

Please call or text, no emails.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6548885998

posted: about 14 hours ago

I wanted to respond with all of their desires to take Clarabelle from them...... then when they answer the door grab Clarabelle run away laughing manically & incoherently....:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I'll totally go with you!

FREE Political Yard Signs! FREE! YAY! WOWIE ZOWIE! FREE! (Pt. Defiance No. Tacoma) hide this posting
image 1 of 2
<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

00c0c_jMKmYGOZ7qT_50x50c.jpg 00a0a_bAM1y6lZK2Z_50x50c.jpg
make / manufacturer: Ph

more ads by this user

FREE! Political Yard Signs!

COLLECTOR ITEMS!

Or you can rip off the signs and use 'em for dahlia stakes. Or killing vampires.
I DON'T CARE! Because they are FREE FREE FREE!

Come and get 'em WHILE THEY LAST!

No emails No phone calls No texts

In ALLEY between North Defiance and North Bristol Between North 48th and North 49th

come and get it!

when it's gone I'll pull the ad

it's now Saturday May 26th at 7:47 am

FREE Political Yard Signs! FREE! YAY! WOWIE ZOWIE! FREE! (Pt. Defiance No. Tacoma) hide this posting
image 1 of 2
<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

00c0c_jMKmYGOZ7qT_50x50c.jpg 00a0a_bAM1y6lZK2Z_50x50c.jpg
make / manufacturer: Ph

more ads by this user

FREE! Political Yard Signs!

COLLECTOR ITEMS!

Or you can rip off the signs and use 'em for dahlia stakes. Or killing vampires.
I DON'T CARE! Because they are FREE FREE FREE!

Come and get 'em WHILE THEY LAST!

No emails No phone calls No texts

In ALLEY between North Defiance and North Bristol Between North 48th and North 49th

come and get it!

when it's gone I'll pull the ad

it's now Saturday May 26th at 7:47 am

Well, I do look quite a bit for stuff that I am in need of & crazy stuff just finds me...lol:D

Everyone has to have a hobby I 'spose. We're somewhat the same age, and at my age I find I just don't need a lot of stuff anymore. I've got plenty to last me.

Everyone has to have a hobby I 'spose. We're somewhat the same age, and at my age I find I just don't need a lot of stuff anymore. I've got plenty to last me.

I am re-prioritising, getting rid of A LOT of old worn out stuff and replacing some of it with newer not worn out stuff.:p
It's called downsizing with a twist, if I didn't use it within the last two years it is on the chopping block.;)

I am re-prioritising, getting rid of A LOT of old worn out stuff and replacing some of it with newer not worn out stuff.:p
It's called downsizing with a twist, if I didn't use it within the last two years it is on the chopping block.;)

See now, some of that "worn out" stuff is what might interest me.:oops: Too bad, (Or good?) we're not closer! I love going to sales, and places, where there's a bunch of "Man Stuff" and just looking at it. Maybe something I can't live without will show up. The Oregon Arm Collectors Show, today, is a good place for that sort of thing!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top