JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Range TV had an interesting video on vintage Civil Defense masks. In this case, the somewhat creepy* children's Mickey Mouse one. Anyway, I found it interesting and thought I'd pass it along.

*It wasn't just me that though it a little weird. My four year old was wandering around and said "Ah, Mickey Mouse scary! The eyes!" on the scene that showed Walt Disney with a picture of the device. She went into the other room and came back with her Mickey plush toy. It does make me wonder how kids in that era reacted to them. ;)

Last Edited:
I think that if I woke up late one night and someone wearing that Mickey Mouse one was standing next to my bed, I'd probably sh!t the bed.

Interesting! Thanks for posting.

I have a super creepy Israeli kids gas mask that my Jackelope wears to make it really weird, but I'd never seen these "fun" masks.

Nice, thanks for sharing that. I was taken aback the first time I saw a horse gas mask. Now it seems normal.

Horse:
BS6JPDgCQAAYeVi.jpg

Dog
Exp.%20Dog%20Mask,%20WWI.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class