JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to Dick's Sporting Goods today... not early the morning, I went in the afternoon...

They had Remington .45ACP for $19.99 and then a "Buy 1, get 1 @ 50% off" -- so for $29.99 I grabbed 100 rounds of .45!!! YAY!

Anyways, while waiting for someone to help I was listening to the other customers talk, and one guy was like "Wow, that ammo is expensive", ($20 for .22 Thunderbolts) and I said that Bi-Mart was cheaper and this guys son (around 10 or so) said that Bi-Mart cost more than Dicks.....

Umm, okay. Didn't know that $16 was more than $20 - but I do now :s0114:
The only thing Dick's had cheaper (without coupon) than Bi-Mart was .45 --- $19.99 vs $22.

.22, .40, 9mm, .223, .308, 30-06, was all more at Dick's than Bi-Mart...

Someone else asked the store clerk about the box of "subsonic .22" and asked what it was for... and the clerk said it went slower, so you could actually see the bullet fly... like a BB gun. He said it only had a range of 100'.

I piped up and said one possible use was for shooting through a suppressor... and both of them (customer and clerk) said those were illegal for civilians to own. :s0131::s0131::s0131: :s0114:

Oh well - it made for an interesting day!

Some people huh? I asked the guy at keiths if the mariner finish was different than the usual blued on the mossy pump. He just shrugged his shoulders and said nothing. Other people that say " what .40 caliber rifle" They have never heard of a kel tec 2000

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top