JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a lot of fun tonight with Trevor from KustomT engraving in Auburn. I took in a pile of 80% AR lowers I have and we marked them all up with stuff. I think they all turned out great.

Real reasonable. He charged me $35 to do a graphic, serial number and fire control markings. Guy is super easy to deal with.

He did some NFA work while I was there for another fellow, marked two items in and out in 15 minutes.

IMG_6599.JPG IMG_6600.JPG IMG_6593.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_6595.JPG IMG_6597.JPG IMG_6594.JPG

DoubleOfox, let me know what you find, especially if their equipment can handle engraving to the required depth for NFA markings. Tried looking that name up for phone number but not locating it, so far. r-

DoubleOfox, let me know what you find, especially if their equipment can handle engraving to the required depth for NFA markings. Tried looking that name up for phone number but not locating it, so far. r-

First post states NFA work while I was there? What are you wondering about?

Yes, He is not using the lasers like the trophy shops do. He can cut however deep you want. A couple of mine that I plan to have anodized we cut probably 15 thousands deep, you can see a shadow :)

His phone number is 253-293-2164, Name is Trevor

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR