JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sale pending.

Currently equipped to load .357 Magnum. Hate to get rid of this stuff, but my dog needs surgery. No trades please.

$400

Includes:
Lee pro 1000 Progressive Press
Lee .38/.357 handloader
Hornady scale
Frankford Arsenal Bullet Puller
Frankford Arsenal Media Tumbler and separator
500 HSM CPFP .357 projectiles
1 full brick of CCI Small Pistol Primers
Lee Powder measure kit
1lb of Longshot Powder
2 Case Guard 100 round boxes
Plus a bunch of reloads:
392 rounds of .357 Magnum (125gr CPFP over 8.7gr of Longshot.)
248 Rounds of .38 Special +P (125gr CPFP over 7gr of Longshot.)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
I dont know what the issue is with your pooch but I'll tell ya what. My dog had to have a surgery and it was gonna be $2000 here in town, up front. Theres a vet in Cave Junction Oregon, thats right, Dr Joe, everyone down there knows him. He did the surgery for $150. Its a nice clinic and he's no hack.

I dont know what the issue is with your pooch but I'll tell ya what. My dog had to have a surgery and it was gonna be $2000 here in town, up front. Theres a vet in Cave Junction Oregon, thats right, Dr Joe, everyone down there knows him. He did the surgery for $150. Its a nice clinic and he's no hack.

It's the dog equivalent of a torn ACL.

My friend just had his dog in for surgery. He found some vet out of town towards mount hood that did it for a tenth of what they wanted in town. It was for the dogs leg.

We had the same deal Lihigbee The Vet here in Seattle wanted $3000 to do surgery on our dogs knees, We had it dont by my home town country vet in Idaho for $350

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.