JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey I was wondering if anyone might know of a full auto range that rents out their full autos to use at their range. I am working on a documentary at the moment and am looking for a full auto AK, ppsh, and mp-44 (I know the two later are going to be hard to find and would settle for a semi auto variant) any info would be much appreciated.

Beaver Creek Armory is the only place around in the metro area I know of. Either that or road trip to Vegas! :)

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with these weapons?
Video, test firing, using them in reinactments, etc...

What is the "documentary" for?

Additional details would help to provide you with better info.

I am making a brief history of the Kalashnikov rifle. Primarily I would like an interview style introduction of the rifles, examples of how they work and footage of them shooting. It's not a Michael Moore anti-gun propaganda BS documentary if that is what you mean. It's for Portland State University documentary film production class. Thanks for the info guys!

Good luck. I would just start asking around of forums and see if anybody will let you shoot their gun. If your buying ammo you can always shoot my full auto suppressed M11. To bad your not making a gangsta documentary lol.

Saddle butte full auto shoot is the Albany shoot that has been mentioned here, generally it is right around May 20th (what ever weekend is close to that)... damn near any gun you wanna shoot, you can shoot. Ive shot everything from .22 full autos (looked like mak10s? all the way up to a 20mm Lahti. Ive seen a quad m1919 turret and pulled off 5 rds out of a Barret .50 as fast as I could pull the trigger. Its really a great time.

Me to..
I now they have a full auto shoot in southern Or. Somewhere. I think Albany.
Im building a semi auto ppsh41 can't wait to shoot it.
Wish I could help more.

Since when is Albany southern Oregon? lol

In response to the OP, ARPC does have a full auto shoot once a year. Also the Barons Den in Springfield rents a tommy gun

The Clackamas PSTC has some full auto guns that you can rent. You have to be a member to shoot centerfire rifles, but you can do it. It has been about 5 years since I was there last, but they had an m4, ak, and an mp5 for rent. All were select fire. <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top