JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This fine rifle came to me as an impulse buy that I can no longer hold.
The butt stock and fore arm appear to be gorgeous claro black walnut (images), enhanced by skip line checkering. The fore arm is relieved of the action.
The hexagonal barrel is 28.5 inches tapering from 1.04 at the breech to 0.95 inch at the muzzle which was target crowned. The rifling appears to be 1:16 with a the Ballard 8-groove miking at 0.321.
The trigger breaks at 5 lbs. Overall rifle weight is 12 lb.
Overall condition is near perfect, slight wear at the muzzle and a few very minor handling marks.
This rifle is surplus to my needs. I have fired less than 20 rounds. Having two German schuetzen and two modern bench falling blocks, I do not have the time to work with this one, and I am a poor offhand shot to boot rolleyes.gif .
Looking for $1600 for this very fine rifle and prefer local sale in the Vancouver/Portland area. I will drive a reasonable distance of Vancouver for a Washington transfer. I am an experienced packer. Shipping will be $70 additional; insurance optional at the buyer's expense.

Left profile.jpg Right profile.jpg Cheekpiece.jpg Right Buttstock.jpg Left Forearm.jpg Right Forearm.jpg ASSRA 26.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.