JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
NE Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$500 $400 (price drop) - Mossberg Shockwave in 20 gauge with side saddle, GGG QD sling attachment and sling swivel, top rail, and Blackhawk Gen 3 Breachers grip. Comes with the original birds head grip and all the bolts and things to return to stock form if you like. No box.

$400 $350 (price drop) - stock configuration with birdshead grip only and the pic rail if you want it.

Condition: very good, low usage with minor handling marks. I got this used and if I had to guess this gun has less than 400 rounds through. I've only put about 100 rounds through it.

Would like to meet not too far from NE Portland, I'm near the Glendoveer Golf Course. My preferences for FFL is Money Market Pawn, Tigard Pawn, or Northwest Armory. But I'm open to other locations. Best to meet off commute hours if possible.

This firearm (it's not a shotgun) is a lot of fun and, despite what some say, makes for a great CQB tool, clearing corners is easy-peasy. FYI, these are 100% legal in OR. (Not sure about WA, I would guess not legal but ask your FFL.)

These are the only trades I'm for sure interested in: ($500 trade value on the package, $400 for the gun in stock form)
- S&W: Shield EZ or Equalizer in any caliber. Compact or full size M&P in 9mm, 45acp, or 22lr.
- cool revolvers in the $500 range or lower.
- CZ P10 (No P07 or P09, I already have a P07, unless barrel is threaded and not the old duty model). I❤️CZ
- Ruger 10/22 or Mark VI
- Glock G19 (maybe other Glocks)
- Sig Sauer
- something unique in the $500 range or lower.

That's about it. Not really interested in long guns. There really isn't a lot I'm interested in (that I can afford) that I don't have other than what's listed but you can always ask. Please DM. My finances are tight right now so I can't trade for items that require a lot of cash on my end. Trades must be equal or cash on your end.

If you have any questions just ask.

Thanks.

IMG_3534.jpeg IMG_3543.jpeg

PS. If you decided to SBS this bad boy, the Breachers grip allows for an AR buffer tube so you can use any AR stock. Just be sure you get your tax stamp.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: