JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
NE Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Not sold. Decided to keep.

Mossberg 590 Shockwave, 20 gauge.
Price: $375 FIRM.
Meet at Local FFL, no shipping.
Buyer pays fees.
No trades.
Lightly used.
Has some light scratches/handling marks, mostly safe-rash, but over all in very good condition.
Just guessing, but maybe around 350 rounds down the pipe or less.
Aftermarket top picatinny rail is included.

Prefer to meet at Money Market Pawn in NE Portland but I'm willing to meet at another FFL within about 30 minutes of me (Look up Wilkes Park for location reference. I live around the block).

Shockwave1.jpeg

Shockwave2.jpeg

Shockwave3.jpeg

Shockwave4.jpeg

I have a few 20 gauge accessories that I'm selling also. (FYI, these are being sold separately from the firearm but if bought with the Shockwave I will put them on for you if you would like.) Prices are firm.

$25 - Tacstar 4 shot side saddle, 20gauge (fits Mossberg 500, 590 and Maverick 88. 20gauge only)

$20 - GG&G Rear QD sling attachment kit and heavy duty QD sling swivel. This is the screw and the button looking thing on the top left. The Sling Swivel is not pictured but I do have it and will come with the sling attachment kit.
(This version of the QD sling attachment is for the 12g Shockwave but will work with the 20g in combination with the Tacstar Side saddle, or by adding 1 or 2 extra washers, or by shaving/cutting the screw a little shorter. The 12g version is a little longer to accommodate for the wider receiver, that's why it works with the 20g 590 with a Tacstar side saddle or the other mods mentioned. If you have more questions about this feel free to ask.)

The sling adapter on the top right is free, but it only fits the Mossy 500/590/88 and as far as i can tell is not for a Shockwave.

20gAccessories.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: