JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Mulino
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 43x MOS for sale/trade but the ONLY trade interests are a Gen 4/5 Glock 19 (MOS or milled) OR Walther PDP-F OR Shadow Systems MR920...similarly equipped.

Great gun, but simply don't carry or shoot it. Less than 500 rounds through the gun. Included are the following accessories:
  • Holosun 507k X2
  • CHPW Plate
  • TruGlo Tritium Pro Night Sights (lower 1/3 co witness)
  • Apex Tactical Trigger (factory trigger not pictured, but included)
  • Ghost Edge Connector (factory not pictured, but included)
  • TLR-7 sub
  • Tier 1 Concealed Agis Elite holster for TLR-7 (RH draw) with small wedge (current EZ Adjust system)
  • Three factory 10rd magazines
  • CYA, MFT (no belt clip), and no-name holsters for use w/o TLR-7(Bravo Concealment OWB not pictured, but included)
I would like to sell as a package and would prefer to do the transfer at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City but am willing to consider alternatives. Fees are on the buyer. Not willing to ship at this time, either.

Please send any offers through PM to keep the thread clean. Thanks!

43X_LIGHT_T1out.jpg 43X_pkg.jpg 43x_NOlight.jpg 43x_RED.jpg 43x_GHOST.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
As I mentioned in my post, I want to avoid being left with items to sell to multiple people. Basically you want everything but the holsters. If you want to sell them to recover some cost, that would be an option for you. I just prefer not to have to mess with selling the holsters.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.