JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My boss lady and I have been Front Sight members since 2010 and can't say enough about the great training we have received there. My wife was not comfortable handling and shooting a pistol until she took her first 4 day defensive handgun course back in 2012. Since then, she just can't wait to go do it again. I am a old Vietnam veteran who subscribed to the spray and pray philosophy in a firefight. Went to Front Sight and had to unlearn all the bad habits I had from prior years. We have been back for additional course over the years and plan to go again this October. We ignore Dr. Piazza's sales hype and just enjoy the training when we have a chance to go. I'm the old codger in the middle in the attached photo. P1060701.jpg

My brother paid for him and his wife to go. Wife decided not to and Piazza was a real dick about giving a refund. Mucho hassle. I got no respect for him and wouldn't give him a dime no matter how good his schooling is. Just sayin. Glad it works for you.

Thanks everyone. As for Dr. Piazza being a d**k, I've heard that before, but we have never had a problem at FS. Yep, Vietnam 70-71, back when I was young, dumb and immortal. Not so much anymore. IMG_0319.jpg

My brother paid for him and his wife to go. Wife decided not to and Piazza was a real dick about giving a refund. Mucho hassle. I got no respect for him and wouldn't give him a dime no matter how good his schooling is.
I have no dog in this fight but if your business is THAT good then the loss of one paid attendee should not be a problem and a refund should gladly be given.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top