JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been working on this Remington model 12 for a customer for a little while for feed problems. It fires 22 S/L/LR and the problem is sometimes it will feed the shorts and other times the shell will not feed. It's not going back onto the lifter and angles upwards to the lower side of the barrel. Any help you can give for this problem is greatly appreciated. You can let me know at [email protected]

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

I know the gun but I'm not familiar enough with it's innards to give you a decent answer. However, someone will likely be along in a while who can help you out.

I lived in Athens, OH in the seventies. Pretty country.

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

I know the gun but I'm not familiar enough with it's innards to give you a decent answer. However, someone will likely be along in a while who can help you out.

I lived in Athens, OH in the seventies. Pretty country.
Yup I know the area I lived in Lancaster OH and ran all through your old stomping grounds.

I've been working on this Remington model 12 for a customer for a little while for feed problems. It fires 22 S/L/LR and the problem is sometimes it will feed the shorts and other times the shell will not feed. It's not going back onto the lifter and angles upwards to the lower side of the barrel. Any help you can give for this problem is greatly appreciated. You can let me know at [email protected]
I didn't click on that but if you post this/your question in the gunsmithing forum here some willing and skilled eyeballs are more likely to eyeball it.
Maintenance & Gunsmithing
welcome to the site

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews