Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

From Senator Cantewell

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by deen_ad, Mar 26, 2013.

1. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Nothing new here:

Deen
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member & Recruiter
    Washington Arms Collectors Member
    SouthWest Washington Arms Collectors Member
    Second Amendment Foundation Member

2. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

same o same o just a canned message hopefully from a canned politician in the next election.

Oklahomie and (deleted member) like this.
  3. BlakeStone

BlakeStone Everett, WA Member

Vote her out!

4. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

I got the same response.

5. Flash

Flash Vancouver Member

Yes vote her out, start working on it now. Talk to everyone you can and we will get her out. If we work on it now until election time we will be able to do it. I really don't know how she survived the last election but we will get her out this time. I am tired of talking to the wall! and tired of hearing her say, thanks for writing me, but!

6. Diamondback

Diamondback A cold, wet green Hell Well-Known Member

Will we, given the "irregularities" (read: Systemic Election Fraud) in the Kleptocracy of King County? The only way I see it happening is if ALL the other counties landslide the other way... OR if Seattle has to count THEIR ballots first so they can't fabricate enough to get the steal.

Remember, this IS the people who believe in "Third Recount's the Charm" and stole an election that the Republican had WON in TWO prior counts... Dino Rossi's spineless and a non-fighter, but STILL woulda been better than that POS FRAUDoire.

3MTA3 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. BlakeStone

BlakeStone Everett, WA Member

"The Vote" is coming. Take note of who breaks their oath to defend the COTUS and vote against them next election.
    Somebody is taking a tally. Send your representatives an email. They have a form on their website.
    Use your real name and your real email address and let them know how a real person feels about the 2A.
    Don't be angry, just tell them which way you want them to vote. Don't threaten them, except to maybe mention if they vote the other way you will vote against them next election.
    Maybe, if there's enough tallys... well, The Vote Is Coming!

8. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

This is the same form-file response I've been getting from Murray and Cantwell ever since the proposal of the Lautenberg amendment early last spring/summer. Cantwell at some point just stopped responding with anything around the time of Newtown.

9. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

What's odd is that I haven't received a reply from them at all, either senator. Of course, I made my subject line "Title 10, 311 USC" which is the militia law, and referenced the law and US v Miller....not gun control per se.

Hmm....maybe it went straight into the trash bin...

10. BigStick

BigStick Sherwood, OR Well-Known Member

I responded to her response by informing her that either she is lying and does not support the 2nd Ammendment, or she needs to do some more research because she is ignorant of what it means. I was more diplomatic than that, but it was the same message.