JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's hey Joe where you going with that gun in your hand.

I'm going down to shoot my ol lady, see I caught her messing round with another man.

I think.
Yup. I know the lyrics, just thought I'd change them so's to not worry anybody.

Funny . when y'all see my name that song's gonna be instantly stuck. I'll take zero responsibility for that as it will probably curse me the same if not more so. Enjoy!:cool:

Heyjoe. Here's another random off-topic post:

Jimi-Hendrix-Woodstock-1969.jpg

Woodstock... Star Spangled Banner.

Yup. I know the lyrics, just thought I'd change them so's to not worry anybody.

Funny . when y'all see my name that song's gonna be instantly stuck. I'll take zero responsibility for that as it will probably curse me the same if not more so. Enjoy!:cool:

Ya it's a strange world when you can't quote a song. Maybe I melted a snowflake or two. Or at least left them in a Purple Haze. :eek:

Ya it's a strange world when you can't quote a song. Maybe I melted a snowflake or two. Or at least left them in a Purple Haze. :eek:
:D:Dfunny. Ya well I'm trying to make a good impression here, seeing how I'm new and all. Give me a couple more years and I'll ruin it one way or another:);):confused::D:eek:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top