JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First, thank you for having me and thanks to joe link for creating this community! I can't tell you all how much I've learned over the past year lurking in the shadows, reading through the forums. Awesome!

I'm a 30 year old carpenter from Idaho interested in: firearms, knives, preparedness, training and maintaining our shooting ranges/public land so that it remains open to future generations, which leads me to my favorite part of nwfa: organised cleanups and the trash no lands program. In the following months/years i intend to take the initiative and bring the treasure valley up to task at doing a better job cleaning up after ourselves and the sloppy types that came before us.

I also like to learn new things, especially from more experienced folks.

That's it that's all.

Heyjoe, where you goin' with that gun of yours? Sorry, I simply couldn't resist. ;)

In all seriousness, welcome aboard. We're glad you joined. :)

Don't be sorry, it was my intention to reference jimi Hendrix.
Goin down to protect my old lady

Whalecome uhbord. And no wurreez abowt thu speling.

IMG_0562.JPG

Hey Joe!! Glad to have you.

What part of Idaho do you live in? Is there good hunting and how many can you sleep in your house? :D

Haha I'm in sw idaho near the owyhee mountains and no, the hunting is terrible. No game whatsoever ;).
Just joshin' hit me up there's plenty of room for liberty loving types!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top