JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it hypocritical that some of the same people that exhault the US as being free, also venomently impose their morality on others. If we all are truely free, then one may do as one wants, as long as no crime it committed on another. A good example of that is gay marriage, does it matter that other people do? Yet millions of dollars are spent arguing about it.

Is it freedom to legislate social control? Is it even possible?

What is freedom anyway? Just adhearance to the constitution? In 1925, it was against the constitution to have a drink. Now, I'd be thrown in jail for smoking a joint.

Edited to add: I could mail order a Thompson sub machine gun in 1925 too.

Mercatus is a self agrandizing institution when you read some of the reasons they use to rate a state. Washington restricts the use of cell phones in automobiles. I imagine they would rate most airline as restricting the use of cell phone while planes are taxiing as a lost of freedom. I don't think they know what freedom is... Spad

Interesting order. Surprised (and not) to see Washington so far down.

What are the most gun-friendly non-U.S. countries? My wife asked me the other day if I'd ever consider spending a couple of years abroad just for the experience. My response was, "I'm not selling my guns and I'm not leaving them all here." Where the heck could I even GO?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top