JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
For sale is the Freedomsmith Fat Daddy II Trigger (Blue) for Canik "TP9" SF, SFL, SFX & Mod 2 only (NOT for any Elite, Rival or Mete models)

It regularly sells for $79.99, plus shipping.

The trigger was once installed but I replaced with another style, without firing a shot. Due to the Fat Daddy II's width, my medium length finger could not pull the trigger squarely on the face. So, my suggestion is that you grow your finger to at least medium-large length to comfortably use this trigger.

This trigger fixes the most glaring issue with the stock Canik TP9SFx trigger - long pre-travel and ambiguous and too steeply angled break.
In my opinion, the Freedomsmith trigger on Canik makes it the smoothest and lightest trigger pull.

There are several YouTube videos on the step-by-step trigger installation.
I was able to install it without any issues or modification.
One YouTuber goes through the trouble of removing the trigger housing assembly, but he admits that it was not necessary.

I'm selling for cash only, face to face meet in Beaverton.
And I'm open to trade for 9mm JHP or FMJ Brass, preferably in 147gr/124gr.

The following is from the Freedomsmith website:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triggers for Canik "TP9" models SF, SFL, SFX & MOD 2 (will not fit Elite, Rival, Mete !!)

Triggers for Canik "TP9" SF, SFL, SFX & Mod 2 only. (NOT for any Elite, Rival or Mete models !!!)

"Fat Daddy II" trigger for Canik TP9 SF, SFL & SFX models only (not for Elites or any other models)

Some relevant FAQ at Freedomsmith Site:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Your trigger won't fit my gun, you sent me the wrong trigger."

Please verify that you ordered the exact trigger for the gun that you needed a trigger for. The triggers are absolutely not interchangeable among the brand of a gun. Each specific model requires its own trigger regardless if it is for the same brand of gun. Also a failure to fit can be caused by an improper installation. All of the triggers should go into the gun freely or it is not being installed correctly and is out of proper alignment. Extra tuning could be required to properly fit the trigger to your gun.

"How hard is it to install one of your triggers ?"

It totally depends on the gun and the person doing the installation. XD (XDM) triggers typically take less than five minutes to install. XDS can require 90 minutes or more due to the complicated nature of the design. Canik will depend on the experience and/or ability of your installer. Some report doing it in 15 minutes. Others need all day. Please have a qualified gunsmith do your Canik trigger installation. Taurus is relatively complex and need caution to avoid the loss of pins, detent balls and springs. For reasons of varying degrees of complexity and safety we always stress that installations be done by a qualified gunsmith.

View attachment 1175309

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR