JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Missed my return window as I decided to keep the trigger stock. Below if is the description from the manufacturer site:

NEW with Zombie texture safety lever ! Fits ALL of the Canik "TP9 ELITE", all METE and all RIVAL models only !"ZOMBIE PRO" style trigger, This trigger has a narrowed face with beveled sides and smoothed edges all around. The Zombie version adds a curved top portion that transitions into a flat and a more pronounced hook on the bottom tip. Black color with a black colored heavy duty safety lever (only available in solid colors). Fits all of the Canik "TP9 Elite", all RIVAL or all METE models only (will NOT fit any of the "TP9" models of SFX, SF, SFL, SA ,double action models or any other models). Reduces pre travel and over travel. Flat surface, closed at bottom. Aluminum construction. Must be installed by a qualified gunsmith.

IMG_0802.jpeg IMG_0803.jpeg IMG_0804.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.