JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I could use it (the 7mag brass) but then again I'm not even going to ask because as you remember you believe I am lucifer and you dont supply lucifer (your words).

Last Edited:
Yep, I sure did. I might mention that I picked it for a specific reason. Never really considered anyone was actually looney toon enough to actually believe I was satan, rofl...............

You could be right, maybe. Trying to pick up primers for a friend in need and assuming I'd at least get a modicum of respect sure are devilish traits, arent they now.

You are on the wrong thread for primers and it is hard to give someone respect with a handle like yours. Just stating two facts.

Actually, both are facts and here is a 3rd fact: You never asked a question, but being satan you will probably go back and edit one of your responses and put in a question mark. What a dummy.

Thanks, but I was fortunate not of have to set foot there and was in the Navy at the time. A lot of people I know and knew served at the time as well, many did see combat, some were wounded. I never knew anyone who died in battle, but all who went changed, some not for the better. A couple committed suicide later.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top