JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I could use it (the 7mag brass) but then again I'm not even going to ask because as you remember you believe I am lucifer and you dont supply lucifer (your words).

Last Edited:
Yep, I sure did. I might mention that I picked it for a specific reason. Never really considered anyone was actually looney toon enough to actually believe I was satan, rofl...............

You could be right, maybe. Trying to pick up primers for a friend in need and assuming I'd at least get a modicum of respect sure are devilish traits, arent they now.

You are on the wrong thread for primers and it is hard to give someone respect with a handle like yours. Just stating two facts.

Actually, both are facts and here is a 3rd fact: You never asked a question, but being satan you will probably go back and edit one of your responses and put in a question mark. What a dummy.

Thanks, but I was fortunate not of have to set foot there and was in the Navy at the time. A lot of people I know and knew served at the time as well, many did see combat, some were wounded. I never knew anyone who died in battle, but all who went changed, some not for the better. A couple committed suicide later.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top