JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
This is a complete factory Ruger trigger pack with an enhanced bolt release, extended magazine release and a Franklin Armory Binary Trigger.
The factory trigger pack with all of the upgrade parts was sent into Franklin Armory for assembly and has not been disassembled since. It functions perfectly in safe, semi and binary.
Trigger pack cross pins are not included.

I have put probably 400 rounds through the gun with this trigger.
I recently built an AR22 with a Franklin Armory Binary AR trigger that I really love, so this has just sat in the safe.

Price is $280
FTF in Tigard or Beaverton, or I will ship to a member with good transaction history for an extra $10.

Only thing I am looking for as a trade is a good quality, name brand, mid range scope for an AR10. I would add cash as needed. I have been shopping in the $500-$800 range for a (new) scope as guidance for my price range. Let me know what you have, as I don't have my heart set on any particular scope yet.

PXL_20240301_005944377.jpg PXL_20240301_005950941.jpg PXL_20240301_005957457.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Bump and one time price reduction. You need a way to go through more .22LR fast!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top