JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm still working on downsizing my gun collection. For sale only. This is a fine Franchi Alcione Titanium 12/20 combo over/under shotgun, made in Italy and imported by Benelli/Beretta. Comes with a real nice plastic fitted case that can hold both the 28 inch 12 gauge barrels and the 26 inch 20 gauge barrels too. Comes with both 12 and 20 choke wrenches, and 4 flush 20 gauge choke tubes, and 3 flush and 2 extended 12 gauge choke tubes. Uses the standard Beretta/Benelli Mobil choke tube system, so it is very easy to buy choke tubes for these barrels.

It features a Titanium receiver, will helps in reducing its weight to only 6 lbs 10 oz with the 12 gauge barrels, and even less with the 20 gauge barrels installed. This is an extremely handsome shotgun with elaborate engraving, gold tone inlays, and really nice rich, dark walnut stock and forend with lovely figure. Nice ivory bead front sight with mid sight. My original cost was $1,399

Very hard to find such a nice over/under as this for under $1,000

Asking Price is $900. Prefer FTF cash sale here in Springfield. No trades of any kind whatsoever will be considered.

DSC_0664a.jpg DSC_0665a.jpg DSC_0666a.jpg DSC_0669a.jpg DSC_0674a.jpg DSC_0675a.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.