JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Cody
State
Wyoming
Zip Code
I'm selling my Beretta 690 Black Edition Sporting over under shotgun in 12ga. Equally at home on the sporting clays course or in the field, this shotgun has 30" barrels, a raised and ventilated top rib with a fiber optic front sight with mid-bead, ventilated mid-rib, and comes with 5 extended chokes and the factory hard case. It has been well used and shows some wear on the metal finish and wood but it is priced accordingly and is still a great looking shotgun and functionally it is excellent. I believe that Beretta discontinued this model a few years ago so these are not very common and it definitely stands out (in a good way). I'm selling it because I recently upgraded to a custom fit Beretta 694 sporting and don't plan to shoot this one anymore. Asking for $2500 shipped.

I'm willing to meet within reasonable distance of Cody, WY or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

20240428_112151.jpg 20240428_112209.jpg 20240428_112306.jpg 20240428_112328.jpg 20240428_112223.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.