JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Franchi Affinity 12 gauge semi auto shotgun, 28" vent rib barrel with fiber optic front sight, can shoot 2.75" or 3" shells. This shotgun has a professionally welded shell lifter which makes it easier to load shells and reduces the possibility of getting your thumb caught in the action when loading which is really nice. This shotgun has removeable choke tubes however over the years I either lost or misplaced them so it only comes with one. It uses the same chokes as any other Benelli so shouldn't be hard to get others. Asking for $600.

The Franchi Affinity is lightweight for a 28" barreled semi auto shotgun thanks to the inertia driven action which in my experience has been completely reliable even with light target loads and it is very soft recoiling. It also has the added benefit of being very simple and easy to clean compared to piston driven semi auto shotguns such as Remingtons and Mossbergs. It's a great shooting gun but I stopped using it when I bought it's bigger brother, a Benelli SBE II. It's in great shape and has been well taken care of.

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

20200523_131855.jpg 20200523_131937.jpg 20200523_132003.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.