JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Cody
State
Wyoming
Selling my Benelli Vinci Speedbolt 3 gun shotgun which has a 24" vent rib barrel with a red fiber optic front sight, 5 extended chokes, and two magazine tubes that you can quickly swap between (the one that came with the gun holds 5 shells in the tube, the Nordic MXT holds 10 shells in the tube). The Vinci shotgun is a unique modular design and is easy to disassemble for cleaning/reassemble. It has a great trigger for a shotgun and is pretty accurate with slugs in addition to being able to handle birdshot and buckshot. The speedbolt model is pretty rare and was only in production for a short period of time (it has long since been discontinued); the 24" barrel is an ideal length for 3 gun and the tungsten bolt insert gives it a faster cyclic rate for faster follow up shots although (like all inertia driven shotguns) it doesn't always like low-recoil birdshot loads so stick to standard pressure loads and you'll be fine. I ran this shotgun with the extended tube in 3 gun for a few years without fail, however I no longer compete and don't need to keep the shotgun around anymore, it's got about 850 rounds through it and has been well taken care of. I never made any modifications to the loading port or anything like that but it could be done if desired if you want to set it up for quad loading. This rare Italian stallion can be yours for $1600.

I'm willing to meet within reasonable distance of Cody, WY or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

20230528_165534.jpg 20230528_165549.jpg 20230528_165613.jpg 20230528_165457.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.