JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a complete set which includes the Scorpion caller, remote, external speaker, two battery packs (one has rechargeable batteries), cables for computer etc, manuals, and the Foxpro carry bag that holds all this equipment. This unit works great and has LOTS of sounds stored in it including all the predator sounds you could want plus turkey, elk, etc. I think it would cost over $450 to buy all this stuff new and this is still in new condition. I will sell it all for $325. I am including pictures but my camera is terrible so this is the best I can do. If not good enough - check out the Foxpro site for better images.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top