JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just mostly avoid YT (or any other vids) if it is just a talking head, or it just shows something that could just as easily be written up as an article.

The synopsis that Yarome wrote took me less than a minute to read and was probably more comprehensible than the YT (besides the fact that I have always had verbal comprehension issues, and now doubly so since I am half deaf). I can read text about 50 times faster than if I listen to the same text read to me - and I comprehend the text better too.

Four Boxes Diner is the name of Mark Smith's YT channel where he posts news and opinions and interviews relating to 2A cases, both on the State and Federal level.
Until just now I too had no idea where that title came from. Again can't see why someone who actually enjoys watching stuff like that can't just give some short version of what is supposedly going on. MANY are easy to see trying to drive clicks to the sites.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews