JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Someone should send me something nice in the mail for telling you about these being that people want 4 times what they sell for retail!

Glock mags

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

AR Mag

<broken link removed>

Those aren't factory mags, nor do they function exactly like factory mags. My buddy bought some to test and says they would be fine for range use, but he has had issues.

How is selling cheep aftermarket mags "cost". Also how does a company stay in business selling things at cost?

Last time I checked those mags were selling for about half that because a few times I have considered buying a few.

try Glockstore.com. they have Glocks and magazines at cost the same RETAIL price that they were before the recent run.

Businesses do NOT sell at cost or they would not have a business. Also selling at "cost", "cost" to who? So say it cost Glock $10 to produce a mag, middle man buys at $10 and sells at $15, then retailer buys at $15 and sells at $20. So for the retailer to sell at "cost" he would be out of business in a day.

Businesses do NOT sell at cost or they would not have a business. Also selling at "cost", "cost" to who? So say it cost Glock $10 to produce a mag, middle man buys at $10 and sells at $15, then retailer buys at $15 and sells at $20. So for the retailer to sell at "cost" he would be out of business in a day.

regular cost, settle down - it was just a typo

Ive never had a hickup with KCI 9mm mags - the 40s weren't drop free and a bit snug. Then again I did get them specifically for match/range use. I picked up a few just before giffords was shot at $6 each for the 17 round 9mm and think the 33 rounders were going for $10 at the time. My how things have changed...

These aren't even close to regular cost. This is what FACTORY MAGS went for, the KCI's you could buy 3 for under $20.

They're very hit and miss if you read enough reviews. SOme people have zero issues with them (lack of rounds or good luck), and some people can't get them to do a damn thing.

KCI mags are poopoo. If you have any or plan to buy any I'd recommend painting the bottom of the mags and base plate hi-vis orange (or what ever) and use them only for practice and training. I would not trust them for the real deal.

$30 bucks a pop isn't bad these days I suppose, but out of the dozens factory mags I've bought I've never paid more then $25 and most were $20.

I have a number of KCI mags and have used them in competition with no distinguishable difference from my Glock factory mags.
Just my experience. YMMV as it apparently does. ;-)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top