JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my barely used Forster Case Trimmer. It is in great shape and comes with a 30 cal pilot. Currently it is attached to a small aluminum base but you can mount it to whatever you like. This served me well prepping brass, but I have since moved to another system. I am looking to get $40 for it.

IMG_20200325_114948.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Strong recommendation here that you keep it. Having "graduated" to something more automated, my trusty Forster gets yanked outta mothballs relatively often to do certain tasks of a more "hands on" nature. (neck turning, etc.)

Right now it's on loan to a young man just getting started. (another reason to keep it: evangelism).

If you freely choose to disregard my advice (don't worry, I'm used to it), I may suggest you list pilots and collets going with it. That might assist you toward your sale that I believe you might regret later.:)

I should say that I upgraded to a Redding match precision case trimmer. Otherwise I completely agree. I would not be getting rid of this if I didn't have another manual trimmer. This is a great starting trimmer and works really well. Unfortunately it sits in the back of my reloading cabinet unused for the last several months now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top