JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was younger.....
Well, some of my friends had a standard?

Is she at room temperature?
Is she breathing?
Is she in a coma?
Does she have a normal or above IQ?
And most importantly.....
Does she (or it) smell GOOD?

Yeah....paper bags could come in handy (and they were free back then).

Me, as I have better/higher standards. LOL.

But......I'm a sucker for SCIENCE.

Aloha, Mark

e_tekst_profeet_%2C_Bestanddeelnr_933-0734-cropped.jpg

Standard disclaimer applies.

No animals were harmed.....blah, blah, blah....
and
All participants and participation was consensual.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....I didn't mean to get people upset. Though I guess somebody was. So then.....
Lord_I_apologize_for_that.jpg

Last Edited:
As I recall, we all pretty much disrespected each other in those days? And then sobered up. It was a time of love the one your with for hells sake!

Hey folks ..this is an interesting thread. Let's not kill it.
Side A... think twice before stepping off the curb.
Side B ... apply some skin thickener, the ills of humanity can't be fixed in a thread.

OK..let's get back to red robes and jumpin Sanyassins
:s0133::s0139:

Well, he probably was lucky in his situation but others were not.

I lived in Redmond at the time and heard about what was taking place nearly daily. I knew some people that got really screwed by them - including the local Pape Cat dealer in Redmond.

I left in 1983 when I joined the Air Force but was kept up to date on all of it by friends and my Mom and Dad - who also lived in Redmond. The major issues took place while I was gone but when I returned in 1987 it was in full force legally yet it was almost like I hadn't left. They were still pretty 'active' and recruiting people.

Shortly thereafter I went to work for the OR Nat Guard in a full time AGR position and made friends with a 'ranking' Officer in the state and he told me one night (during a discussion about it) there had been a 'contingency plan' to deal with it 'militarily' - and told me a bit about it - but it never became necessary.
I lived on the outskirts of Madras 83 to 89 and actually had business with them times, mostly during the shut down. still have a few pretty neat momentos from the ranch. Yes, there were several local vendors that got stiffed by the organization.

I was in PDX while in the ORNG traveling in uniform to Camp Parks, CA for a school back then and got propositioned by two Bagwanettes. They wanted me to be part of the security force and I could have both of them any way I wanted. I declined.

By coincidence, KATU just aired a story about the old Antelope city hall being up for sale. Asking price $ 258 k. Closing deadline December 8.
During the Rajneesh takeover it was the commune newspaper building. Any takers ?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top