JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's so true.

One reason I dislike watching sports. It's about the ads, stats etc. Who cares.. let me watch the damn game.

Watched it. Didn't work. Still boring.

Currently, watching the World Cup is like locking yourself in a room full of angry ducks on speed for 90 minutes while pretending to be entertained by drama queen players making "near misses" (i.e. within 40 feet of the goal).
]

There's a game on right now which proves that isn't always true.. :s0114:

I think it's a matter of what you grew up with. When I was growing up in the midwest I don't remember that there were ANY youth soccer leagues, but little league baseball and pee wee football teams were everywhere. Every other house on the block it seemed like had a basketball hoop too.

I think we will see a slowly growing demographic though over the next 15-20 years (yes, I think it will take that long) as the generation of kids from the last 10-15 years that grew up playing on youth soccer leagues carry on their interest in the game by supporting Pro soccer leagues here in the US.

My son grew up playing soccer and he is now a music teacher in the Seattle area and plays in the Seattle Sounders Pep Band. He says that most of the games are pretty well attended and they are packed when a European or South American team comes over to play them.

any sport that ends in a TIE in a major game, playoffs, world cup and such, is a stupid sport.
Boo Hoo, your tired. Wanna get a score, how about after the 2'nd OT you remove the goalie. Done, no more tie.

I will never say the euros are wimps when it comes to sports. Rugby, hurling, and a few others are just plain insane to play.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top