JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Savage
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have 2 ,223 stainless 20 " savage new unfired barrels , 1- 308 ,22 " stainless Savage new un fired barrel . all sporter barrels . $75.00 each
2 Savage left hand 110 storm Accufit stock with adjustable length of pull , riser height , and full metal bedding rail , $ 50.00 each
1 Savage right hand Accustock with adjustable pull but no adj riser or metal bedding rail . $20.00
1 Savage Mark II rim fire , right hand stock free , you pay freight .
All items new , never used . open to offers or ??
PLEASE NOTE
Both left hand stock and 223 barrel have been sold , Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Have 2 ,223 stainless 20 " savage new unfired barrels , 1- 308 ,22 " stainless Savage new un fired barrel . all sporter barrels . $75.00 each
2 Savage left hand 110 storm Accufit stock with adjustable length of pull , riser height , and full metal bedding rail , $ 50.00 each
1 Savage right hand Accustock with adjustable pull but no adj riser or metal bedding rail . $20.00
1 Savage Mark II rim fire , right hand stock free , you pay freight .
All items new , never used . open to offers or ??
PLEASE NOTE
Both left hand stock and 223 barrel have been sold , Thanks
Will the 308 barrel fit a Stevens 200?

Will the 308 barrel fit a Stevens 200?
The barrel is a small shank threaded for Savage action , I do not know what the Stevens action is . If you have a gun smith that would install it he could tell you if that Stevens action would work with the Savage barrel , It seem like I have heard they are the same but I do not know for sure , Thanks , Bob

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top