Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

For sale: Olympic Arms K23P - AR-15 Pistol

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Silver Fox, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

A friend of mine in the Army has an Olympic Arms K23P - AR-15 Pistol for sale (6.5" barrel with fixed A2 carry handle). Approximately 500 rounds down the tube. Comes with five, 30 round U.S. Mil spec mags, soft case, cleaning kit, 1280 rds of 5.56 (780 HP, 500 FMJ) and a scope from Berska that is styled after a Colt fixed handle attached scope.

ARPistol.jpg

He is asking $1200.00 for the package. He is using this money for a personal family emergency (I won't go into his personal life here).

If need be I can put him in contact with a FFL if he needs to ship out of state.

I am not making a money on this deal for myself I am just helping a good man out who is in a tough spot.

SF-

2. Silver Fox

BTT with pics

SF-

3. gun runner

gun runner Estacada Member

If any one in Oregon wants this I will do the FFL at no cost to help out a soldier

4. Silver Fox

Gun Runner- The SSG whom I am helping out wasn't expecting such assistance. He says thank you.

As of right now this morning it is SPF.

SF-

5. husker

husker portland Active Member

Good for you. Thank you for wanting to help someone out. Nice to see things like this.
    I am not the friend but I do appreciate what you are willing to do.

6. gun runner

gun runner Estacada Member

I am retired Air Force and I have a daughter in Iraq right now. There isn't much I wouldn't do for our men and women in uniform. Even as little as receiving a firearm to help a vet or soldier out in hard times. :)

7. Silver Fox

Sold!

Thanks to you all!

SF-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.