JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a custom 6mm remington, mauser 98 action, bull barrel, tasco 3x12x40 scope. leupold one piece mount and rings, 100 unfired winchester brass, 100 hornady 100gr b.t.s.p. bullets, 32 nosler 70gr ballistic tip bullets, 35 new remington 100gr core lokt cartridges, 54 loaded rounds most are the
70gr ballistic tips, and a set of rcbs dies very nice trigger. this sucker is bad news for coyotes, rock chucks, and other such critters. $550.00.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I will take off and keep the tasco scope and supply a leupold vx2-3x9x40 gloss scope in very good condition unmounted for $600.00. you would still get the dies, new brass, loaded rounds, bullets etc. and the rifle of course. cabelas lists these leupold scopes for nearly $300.00

Last Edited:
This is the gun I wantred to trade the Ruger P345 for. I have 3 clips and a holster that go with the gun. Also I can include 150 rounds of 200 grain full metal jacket ammo if you will meet me half way...John

ok here we go, i need to move this rifle. i will take off the tasco scope and keep it. include a leupold vx2-3x9x40 gloss scope, unmounted for $600.00 for the whole shooting match. looking at cabelas these leupold scopes are selling for nearly $300.00.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.