JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, so I just picked up my first AR pistol build kit and I'm looking to get a folding adapter for it. My question is, are the Law Tactical adapters the only one out there? Is there anything that isn't as exspensive but still reliable or am I better off just spending the $230?

There are other ones out there .
cheaper ones but I don't know how good they are .
China .Lol obviously avoid those .I have first edition LAW TACTICAL FOLDER .And it's not that great but it works.It even says LAW TACTICAL .PAT PENDING IN IT.
AND I HAVE A NEWER ONE THAT COST $ and it's better .Lol the old one is lose it kinda rattle back and forth.the new one locks tight

But if you get a law tactical folder.
You have to use a basic recoil spring set up .
You can change spring heavy or light or change buffer wht .
But you can not use a spring system like the J.P.
Enterprise.
because of the adapter you have to put on the back of your BCG.
And you might have to adapt it to your B.C.G. DEPENDS

But other than that go for it .
Lol IMG_20180731_142853.jpg IMG_20180731_142822.jpg IMG_20180731_142805.jpg IMG_20180502_193857.jpg IMG_20180502_193919.jpg

What sight is that?
The red dot is a halosun kinda cheaper Nick off but I have 2 of them and they are just as good as my 3 sig red dots and I have two vortext red dot also .
Lol for the money I spent on 5 red dots .I could have got one AIMPOINT HEHEHE.
the front sight on this one is a J.P.ENTERPRISE.And it's also the gas block adjustable.needed adjustable because of the barrel length.But I paid the extra money for the adjustable front sight because .I didn't know if I would add a suppressor later the flip up rear sight is a basic YHM

LAW also works with Vltor A5 buffer systems, which help A LOT with reliability. Sylvan and a couple other companies make crappy airsoft-quality knockoffs, but you're better off sticking to the original. Brownells sales help, or occasionally you find deals on Equipment Exchanges at boards like this on the earlier models. (I'm running a Gen 2 on Mod Briefcase.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top