JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****Sold***

I am selling my FNX45 with a Trijicon dual illuminated RMR. It's a great pistol combo and has spent the last 3 years in my night stand as my bedside gun. Somewhere between 600-800 rounds down the pipe. Always cleaned and maintained. Comes with 4 magazines and original soft case. I know I have more magazines, but I haven't been able to find them since the move. So for now it comes with 4- 15 round magazines and the buyer **may** get a couple bonus mags if I can find them. The RMR is the fiber optic/ tritium powered model (no battery!). Great optic (put it on my long slide 10mm and killed a few hogs down in Florida) and co-witnesses nicely with the suppressor height Trijicon night sights.
Additional info:

FNX™-45 Tactical | FN®

Dual-Illuminated - Trijicon, Inc.

$1400.00
Located in Coos Bay, OR. Can meet in Eugene pretty easily and I could meet in Portland with a deposit.

IMG_0574.JPG IMG_0575.JPG

Last Edited:
;)Funny you should mention that... It had a Streamlight TLR1 on it when it lived in my night stand and part of the reason I am selling it is to finance a can for my blackout pistol...

I have had some interest in the gun/trijicon individually. Although I'd prefer to sell as package, I am willing to separate, figure $1000 for the FNX w/ 4 mags and $400 for the RMR.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.