JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for grabs is a like new FNP 45 with a stainless slide, 4-14 round magazines, larger grip to adjust the backstrap for comfort, magazine belt holster and an FNH holster for the firearm. Pretty nice set-up! Its smooth, accurate and handles the recoil of the 45 like a dream.

All laws apply....Thanks for looking!

$600

IMG_6080 (1).jpg

Last Edited:
I believe the FNP is the older version and the FNX are the newer versions
The FNP series has been discontinued and the FNX is the current production. I have owned more FNP handguns than I should probably be allowed but in my opinion for good reason . my favorite poly guns. I prefer the FNP over the FNX. I still own a few that I will not sell. Never had a failure with any of them no matter what I run through them. The FNP 45 is a great gun. It is a large gun. ....and as for operation...less felt recoil than most any other 45acp launcher out there. Kinda heavy for a poly once you get the grip full of lead.....they hold more than most. The price is right on this one and until you shoot one you just won't know. If you are the least bit interested in this gun you should not hesitate to buy it. If you later decide you don't like it someone else will. These are still quite desirable.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top