JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Unless you are absolutely sure what you are looking for, please spend some time to read the links below.

FN Five-seveN® | FN®

FN Five-seven - Wikipedia

After reading those, and you are still interested in this unique firearm, please also read the link below. In my opinion, the OP is a silly pansy who just doesn't realize that people are all different and the world is big; there are many good things you never know until you try. However, this thread has actually brought good insights of what you need to know about this specific caliber.

5.7x28 fanboys are irritating

If you are EVER interested in reloading. Visit the website below and read stickies at the reloading section VERY carefully. Please read it over and over again until you are completely aware of what you are considering to protect your non-replaceable body parts.

www.fivesevenforum.com

OK now here is my ad :)

I only shot 30 rounds through this pistol, literally. If I didn't believe in Karma that kicks your bubblegum when you are dishonest, I would totally list it as 'NIB UNFIRED'.

It comes with brand new 500 American Eagle rounds.

I have a little personal philosophy that I don't own firearms that I can't load/reload its ammo according to my specs. Yes, I fired 30 rounds of factory ammo just to get spent cases, so that I can start my own recipe. I'm a decent reloader, but I gave up on reloading this specific caliber because it's beyond my capability to reliably and safely load and test according to the specs that I want. At this time I'm totally convinced that I will only use factory ammo if I ever wanted to keep it or sell it... so here we go.

Asking price is $1400 including ammo. You must come to SE PDX for a transfer via FFL. I'm downsizing my collection, so no trade and cash only. However, if you really have to challenge that, let me know :)

A96Y5176.jpg A96Y5177.jpg A96Y5178.jpg A96Y5179.jpg A96Y5180.jpg A96Y5181.jpg A96Y5182.jpg A96Y5183.jpg A96Y5184.jpg

Last Edited:
Nice honest ad, GLWS!

These are simply a hoot to shoot & extremely lethal center mass.

Ammo, I don't reload yet, but reloading for 5.7 isn't ever going to be a consideration for me.

Palmetto State has VERY GOOD weekly/weekend deals on 5.7 ammo prices on plinkers, and FNH ammo, shipped. Around about the price of 5.56.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.