Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fnh 5.7 usg

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by errackeleo, Dec 27, 2012.

1. errackeleo

errackeleo None Member

Noticed these are going for insane prices just like ar15s lately. Some selling for over 2k. If someone is willing to buy for $1800 I will sell mine. Yes I think gun buyers have lost their minds, but I figure I could use some extra dough. In all honesty I don't think the gun is worth that much, but gun broker has proven me otherwise. Used with about 200 rounds through the tube. Adjustable sight black model.

2. Fat Jesus

Fat Jesus Oregon Member

trade you a base AR? lol

3. ThemGunsThough

ThemGunsThough RIP City! Well-Known Member

If you would consider half that, which they used to be, then let me know. Im ready to buy.

4. errackeleo

errackeleo None Member

My point is the price on certain weapons is getting ridiculously stupid. It's a great gun that I have trouble finding a steady supply of reasonably priced ammo for. I watched a base at sell for 1750 today in a local gun shop. If somebody wants it that bad I will sell, but only for close to what I'm seeing them sell for.

5. fry

fry pacific north west Active Member

probably trade you three stripped recievers marked "multi" but only if you have spare mags and ammo to go with you end.

SVT-ROY and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.