JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sup guys.

Always happy to become a part of another community.

I'm 25, from the Puyallup/Bethel area. Over in Iraq for work right now, in charge of Medevac operations and dispatch. Been over a year since I've been home or even back to the states for that matter... I really miss the color green. I just purchased my first AR this week, it's sitting at my FFL (who was kind enough to keep her safe for me till I return, 33 days more).

Noveske 14.5 + FH, SB, chrome-lined upper, stripped Noveske N4 lower. Looking forward to building the rest of her, rest of the parts are on the way to my house as I type! Wish we had SBR's instead of suppressors though, the 10.5 was lookin good.

Now I'm just looking for a secluded place to go pop off rounds. I'm not too keen on the ranges with shot/second rules or 1 round per mag (Renton). :huh:

I'm aware of the USFS CFR's in regards to firearm discharge. But still kinda sketched about how a ranger just might interpret them not to my advantage. I'm an avid hiker/backpacker. I've probably hiked to 30+ of the different lakes in the Snoqualmie area, and make it a point to pack out my refuse as well as what the jack offs leave up there.

I'm going to check out Range 15 for sure though. I have to go on base to renew one of my credentials and will ask about my access while there. Seems like they have a very nice set-up there.

Anyway, stay safe and keep shootin.

~E

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews