JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, FNG checking in. I'm in Everett but travel around a lot. My avatar: Actor Jean-Pierre Kalfon in the role of Morovich from the 1981 Disney film Condorman. I'm also on some other forums.

I havent shot in WA since moving up here recently. There is an indoor range closeby but I prefer to be outdoors. With family and work commitments there isn't much time anyway but I have a bit of extra time to read about the latest items and keep up. Modern (post ww2) arms, nfa, and preparedness topics are what interest me mostly.

Welcome, have a browse around, there's everything here from the 1800's all through to tomorrow - but the mods hide tomorrows stuff until we get there.

I havent shot in WA since moving up here recently. There is an indoor range closeby but I prefer to be outdoors. With family and work commitments there isn't much time anyway but I have a bit of extra time to read about the latest items and keep up. Modern (post ww2) arms, nfa, and preparedness topics are what interest me mostly.

Everett Sportsmen Club has an outdoor range... I haven't been out there to advise one way or another.
Most public lands around here have been gated off, which makes them not-really-so-public thanks to a certain timber company, I think. So most of us wind up going quite a ways to shoot outdoors, or compromise and shoot indoors at least some of the time.

Indoor-wise Wade's in Bellevue has a pretty good range; if you're a member you can shoot rifles in there.

IRRC there is a Places To Shoot thread here on the forum, you may find something good there.
:cool:

welcome! If your looking for outdoor places to shoot near Everett go check out Green Mtn. Its out side of granite falls. There used to be some really great places to shoot up to 200 yds. Its been 6 years since I have lived up there so it could have changed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top