JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
FN Mauser .284 Win, 26", 1:9 twist... Bought as a project as the action metalwork was abused and the stock had an attempted and poorly done refinish. The one bright light was that it had a new, unfired barrel on it chambered in 7x57. I have refinished the highly figured stock with Tru-oil & replaced the recoil pad. Length of pull is 14". The fore end tip is dark rosewood, though it appears as ebony in the photos. The metalwork has been sandblasted and refinished in Socom Blue Cerakote and epoxy bedded into the stock with the barrel free floated. It has a Timney deluxe trigger installed. The scope included is a Leupold VX Freedom, 1" tube, 3-9x33 with adjustable objective. This was the only scope I could find with a small enough diameter at the eye piece end for the open bolt to pass by. I didn't want to have to remove and reweld the bolt handle... The rifle remains unfired. Included in the package is a new Forster die set and 100 count, new Norma brass. I have a varied selection of 7mm bullets I can offer to include in the package if you are in need.

Price for the package as offered is $1200 cash face-to-face, $1300 (U.S. Postal money order) including insured shipping to your FFL. Not interested in any trades; too many rifles, LOL!! I am in the Salem area.

P8180001.JPG P8180005.JPG P8180002.JPG P8180006.JPG P8180004.JPG P8180009.JPG P8180010.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.